Almost no one's work on laying networks can be done without special devices, such as clamps. Let's take a look at the advantages and characteristics of some of them. For example, there is a group of tension anchor clamps that are used to secure and hold two-core and four-core wires.
The clamp is installed on a special hook fixed to the pole. The wire is placed directly into the grooves of the clamp. Tensioning is done using a special winch. After installation, you need to inspect the wire for insulation damage. To increase reliability, the wire is additionally tightened with a cable clamp at a distance of 20-40 cm from the clamp.
The advantages of anchor clamps:
● simplicity and speed of installation (no special skills and additional tools are required, which avoids cable damage during installation);
● reliability (will allow maintaining the integrity of the cable even with such damage as a fallen tree during a thunderstorm);
● safety (the risk of injury during installation is minimized);
● quality (the anchor clamp is resistant to stress, tension, heat, and vibration).
A separate subgroup is the so-called wedge clamps. The cable is fixed in them due to the own weight of the wire clamping the wedge. Installation of such clamps can be done without additional tools. Most often, the clamps are made of UV-resistant and fiberglass-reinforced PVC housing, as well as galvanized steel or aluminum metal elements.
The anchoring clamp is the most reliable cable fixing, according to the results of the research carried out.
On our online catalog, you can find a drop wire clamp for FTTH network H15 fiber optic wedge clamp is suitable for the installation of all types of FTTH flat subscriber optical cable.
Instead of a loop, a hook is made, which allows this clamp to be mounted on any type of fastening. High-strength UV-stabilized plastic provides a secure fit in all conditions. The distance between the supports can be up to 40 meters
● The maximum span between the attachment points is 30-40m, depending on the cable design.
● It is made of a frost-resistant plastic body, a wedge, and a steel hook.
● During installation, it does not require separation or cleaning of the supporting element for fixing.
● No special tools are required.
● The cable jacket is not damaged when using these anchor clamps.
There is a huge selection of different clamps for fiber optic networks on our site. Just contact us.
The advantages and specifications of anchor clamps