Anchoring tension clamp H20
Please note that stated price is retail price for 1 piece. Wholesale price vary and can be discussed. Get the price quote
Anchoring, wedge-shaped tension clamp H20 is suitable for self-supporting circular cables (ADSS like) with diameter from 0.3” to 0.5” (8 to 12 mm.).
- Anchoring clamp H20 consists of a plastic UV and frost resistant body, polymeric wedges and bail made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Installation does not require baring or separation of the supporting element and do not cause any damage to the sheath or overall signal loss.
- Easy manual installation without any tools.
- Operating temperatures from -40 to +140°F (-40°C – +60°C)
- Maximum spans between fastening points – 394 ft.(120 m)
- Weight - 5.46 oz (154 gr)
- Working load - up to 2 kN
- Distinctive feature of our clamps is that under extreme conditions (frosting, trees falling, hurricanes, etc.) the clamp is destroyed without damage to the cable what, in some cases, prevents line breakage.