Wedge type tension clamp H3 anchor clamp
Anchoring, wedge-shaped tension clamp H3 is suitable for self-supporting aerial or ADSS cables with diameter from 0,19 to 0,23” (5-7mm) and for cables with external strength member (Figure-8 like).
Wedge type tension clamp for cable suspension.
Please note that stated price is retail price for 1 piece. Wholesale price vary and can be discussed. Get the price quote
- Clamp H3 consists of a plastic frost resistant body, polymeric wedges and bail made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Installation does not require baring or separation of the supporting element and do not cause any damage to the sheath.
- Easy manual installation without any tools.
- Maximum spans between fastening points – 262 ft. (80 m)
- Working load - up to 1,8 kN
- Operating temperatures -40 to +140°F (-40°C – +60°C)
- Distinctive feature of our clamps is that under extreme conditions (frosting, trees falling, hurricanes, etc.) the clamp is destroyed without damage to the cable what, in some cases, prevents line breakage.
Our tension clamps are made of high-quality materials and able to operate under extreme condition and loads. Wedge type tension clamp for cable suspension, dead-end clamp.