Wedge type tension clamp H6 anchor clamp
Anchoring, wedge-shaped tension clamp H6 is suitable for self-supporting circular optic fiber cables (ADSS like) with diameter from 0,21” to 0,23” (6-7mm) or for cables up to 0,27” (9mm) with detached wedge.
Wedge type tension clamp for cable suspension.
Please note that stated price is retail price for 1 piece. Wholesale price vary and can be discussed. Get the price quote
- Anchoring clamp H6 consists of a plastic UV and frost resistant body, polymeric wedges and bail made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Working load - up to 1.2 kN
- Body size - 2,36" x 2,36" x 1,3" (60х60х33mm)
- Operating temperatures from -40 to +140°F (-40°C – +60°C)
- Maximum spans between fastening points – 262 ft. (80 m)
- Easy manual installation without any tools.
- Installation does not require baring or separation of the supporting element and do not cause any damage to the sheath.
- Distinctive feature of our clamps is that under extreme conditions (frosting, trees falling, hurricanes, etc.) the clamp is destroyed without damage to the cable what, in some cases, prevents line breakage
Our tension clamps are made of high-quality materials and able to operate under extreme condition and loads. Wedge type tension clamp for cable suspension, dead-end clamp.