OKTBg central tube armored fiber optic cable for directly burial, duct, pipes, blocks
OKTBg central tube armored fiber optic cable for directly burial
Cable is designed for installation in cable ducts, pipes, blocks, directly in the soils of all categories, including the area with corrosion activity and the territories infected with rodents except subjected to deformations, as well as through swamps, lakes, unfloatable and non-navigable rivers up to 15 meters deep.
1. Optical fibers acc. ITU-T G.652 D / G.657A1.
2. Central tube filling – thixotropic gel.
3. Central tube – polyethyleneterphtalat (PBT).
4. Strength member: two steel wires placed longitudinally.
5. Water blocking layer – thixotropic gel.
6. Armoring - corrugated laminated steel tape.
7. Outer sheath – polyethylene (HDPE).
1. Multimode Fibers acc. ITU-T G.651.1; IEC 60793-2-10.
2. With the power elements - glass-fiber.
3. Outer sheath:
- low smoking;
- flame retardant compound (LSZH).
IEC 60332-1-2 IEC 60793-1-1 IEC 60793-1-1 IEC 60793-1-20
IEC 60793-1-21 IEC60793-1-22 IEC 60793-1-40 IEC 60793-1-43
IEC 60793-1-44 IEC 60793-1-41 IEC 60793-1-42 IEC 60793-2
IEC 60793-1-45 IEC 60794-1-1 IEC 60794-1-2 I IEC 60794-3
IEC 60794-3-10 IEC 60794-3
Main technical and operational characteristics:
|Attenuation at reference wavelength,
dB/km: - 1310nm/1550 nm
|Chromatic dispersion at reference wavelength,
ps/(nm*km): - 1310 nm/1550 nm
|Minimum bending radius, mm||not less than 20 nominal cable diameters|
|Permissible crushing force, N/100 mm||3000|
|Tensile strength, kN||1,5 or 2,7|
|Temperature range, ‘C||-40 °С - +60 °С|