ADSS FTTH cable UMM 2, 4, 6 fibers Corning SMF-28
Please note that stated price is retail price for 1 feet. Wholesale price vary and can be discussed. Get the price quote
Cable UMM is designed for last-one-mile in the FTTH network, enhancing the accessibility to the fiber and maximizes the installation ease.
- Fiber used: ITU-T G.652.D compliant corning SMF-28 Ultra fiber
- 2 parallel peripheral strength members protecting the fibers ensure good crush resistance
- Remote and peripheral load-bearing elements – metal wire
- Simple structure , small weight and high practicability
- Easy jacket removal without special tools
- Easily splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
- Environmental protection – Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
- Self-support structure
IEC60794; Telcordia gr-20; EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801;
ANSI/TIA - 588-C.3
Please note that operating characteristics (diameter and weight) depends on a quantity of optic fibers in cable. Detailed description of each variant can be found here: for 2 fiber; 4 fibers; 6 fibers.
If you have any questions - feel free to contact us!