Anchoring tension clamp H28
Please note that stated price is retail price for 1 piece. Wholesale price vary and can be discussed. Get the price quote
Anchoring, wedge-shaped tension clamp H28 is suitable for self-supporting figure-8 cables with external strength member and circular cables with diameter from 0,15” - 0.24” (4,5 to 6,5 mm).
- Anchoring clamp H28 consists of a plastic UV and frost resistant body, polymeric wedges and bail made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Installation does not require baring or separation of the supporting element and do not cause any damage to the sheath or overall signal loss.
- Easy manual installation without any tools.
- Working load – up to 2kN
- Size without bail - 4.3” x 2”x 1.6”(110х50х40 mm)
- Operating temperatures from -40 to +140°F (-40°C – +60°C)
- Maximum spans between fastening points – 394 ft.(120 m)
- Weight - 5.46 oz.(150 gr)
- Distinctive feature of our clamps is that under extreme conditions (frosting, trees falling, hurricanes, etc.) the clamp is destroyed without damage to the cable what, in some cases, prevents line breakage.